• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

PREMIUM [NULLED] PHPVibe v5.94 including plugins and themes

Feb 7, 2018
Onitsha
Just Install PHPVIBE Media Script 5.94 On My server, The Youtube import is not working. Is showing me a blank white page when i click import.Please is there anything am not doing well, because i have already input
API keys

Feb 7, 2018
Onitsha
is there any other person having same issue with me, i can not import video from youtube even after puting my API key. it shows a blank page when you click on import video

TN DEV

It's over 9000!
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 3, 2018
The Netherlands
Just Install PHPVIBE Media Script 5.94 On My server, The Youtube import is not working. Is showing me a blank white page when i click import.Please is there anything am not doing well, because i have already input
API keys
If anyone else is experiencing this issue please let me know.
I'm going to check the importer for errors tonight when i'm at home on my test server.

Also does it happen in back-end (admin panel) or front-end ?

Feb 7, 2018
Onitsha
after successfully importing the video, i can't find the video on the site
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
,Nothing is displaying at all. over 50 videos i have imported ,none is not showing on the site.
i have check inside the phpmyadmin and i saw the videos there ,but nothing is displaying on the website.

any help on this will be appreciated

TN DEV

It's over 9000!
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 3, 2018
The Netherlands
,Nothing is displaying at all. over 50 videos i have imported ,none is not showing on the site.
i have check inside the phpmyadmin and i saw the videos there ,but nothing is displaying on the website.

I'll run a few tests in a few hours, we are currently moving TrulyNulled to a VPS server hosting from a shared environment.

The shared hosting server will be used for our script tests, i'll install PHPVibe and check if I have the same problem.
If I do i'll check the files and give you a fix asap :)
Don't worry I always come to the rescue haha :p

TN DEV

It's over 9000!
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 3, 2018
The Netherlands

I'll run a few tests in a few hours, we are currently moving TrulyNulled to a VPS server hosting from a shared environment.

The shared hosting server will be used for our script tests, i'll install PHPVibe and check if I have the same problem.
If I do i'll check the files and give you a fix asap :)
Don't worry I always come to the rescue haha :p
youtubeimporter-phpvibe-TN.png

Works perfectly fine here, I've tested front-end and admin panel importer.
Please check all your settings, and set your videos to published state
I think that was your problem of videos not showing up, they are in unpublished state.

Here:
youtubeimporter-phpvibe-TN-2.png

Set it to published, don't mind the bad paint skills haha.
Too lazy to photoshop a proper screenshot.

Advertisement

VIP & VIP Plus Members don't see ads

Advertisement

VIP & VIP Plus Members don't see ads

Members online

No members online now.

Keep us alive!

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO DONATE!
Donate €9,95 and receive a VIP status.
Donate €50,- and receive a VIP Plus status.
More info here.