• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

REQUEST Mighty URL Shortener | Short URL Script

TN DEV

It's over 9000!
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 3, 2018
The Netherlands
Btw you said you had version 1.0.2, did u mean 2.0.1 by any chance?
I'm seeing that version everywhere i check.
I requested the latest version for u, hope i'll get my hands on it.

Btw you said you had version 1.0.2, did u mean 2.0.1 by any chance?
I'm seeing that version everywhere i check.
I requested the latest version for u, hope i'll get my hands on it.
Sorry, I got confused, I meant I've got 2.0.1, and yeah that is the version is running around, and than you for requesting the lastest version for me :D I really need the lastest version, it is a helpful script

TN DEV

It's over 9000!
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 3, 2018
The Netherlands
i'm still waiting for an anwser, these guys provide me with new stuff alot.
But they are some busy people, they aren't extremely active lately.

I'll do my best, once i've got it i'll upload it here

Do not share your license, send me the package without your License key, i'll null it for the community instead :)
I am going to pm you the lastest package so that you can null it for the community :)

- On the other hand, Jonsoutil, I need the other script, the script you bought like it doesnt have what I am looking for, I guess. It has a recaptcha, plus I think we can't put banners on the script

I bought this script, but what happens if I share my license? I can help you if you help me find a script that automatically posts posts. View attachment 99

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Though, what exactly are you looking for? a script posts post like by sharing on Facebook and other social networks actumatically? while publishing posts in your website?

I would like something like php melody that posts youtube videos automatically with cron jobs
I've got Playtube, the script belonging to Wowonder, but the importer is manually, even though it is way easy, you can upload over 10,000 videos easily. (in matter of one click)

You can download it in here https://trulynulled.com/resources/playtube-the-ultimate-php-video-cms-video-sharing-platform.4/
With respect to what you are exactly looking for, I couldn't find a such as script so, sadly.

jonsutil

Jan 29, 2018
Brazil
I've got Playtube, the script belonging to Wowonder, but the importer is manually, even though it is way easy, you can upload over 10,000 videos easily. (in matter of one click)

You can download it in here https://trulynulled.com/resources/playtube-the-ultimate-php-video-cms-video-sharing-platform.4/
With respect to what you are exactly looking for, I couldn't find a such as script so, sadly.
Thanks for replying, I used Playtube but I changed it by PHP Melody

TN DEV

It's over 9000!
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 3, 2018
The Netherlands
There are several great CMS's for videos.
But some are really expensive and no recent versions leaked.

MechBunny, Videnox, Phpvibe or clipbucket with wetube theme etc
There are really alot video CMS's but its a matter of taste what works for you

Advertisement

VIP & VIP Plus Members don't see ads

Advertisement

VIP & VIP Plus Members don't see ads

Members online

No members online now.

Keep us alive!

CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO DONATE!
Donate €9,95 and receive a VIP status.
Donate €50,- and receive a VIP Plus status.
More info here.